Visitor Visa Application Process
The Visit Visa also known as Tourist Visa is a type of non-immigrant visa for individuals desiring to enter a country of their choice, temporarily for different purposes such as business, pleasure, tourism or medical treatment, Attend business conferences, Participate in a scientific research project, Visiting friends or family and family re-union for a restricted period of time.
Every country has its own Immigration rules and regulations which has to be fulfilled by a person interested in obtaining a visit visa to enter that particular country.
Usually visas are granted for either single or multiple entries depending upon one’s circumstances. And the period of stay is different from one country to another.
Some of the countries require the applicant to face an interview before the decision it made, while some embassies make decisions solely based on documentation one provides.
In cases when your destination country does not have a consulate or embassy in your home country, you will have to obtain a travel visa at the embassy of another country which is authorized to issue visas for the country you will to visit.
Basic Requirements for a Visitor Visa
- A valid passport
- Photograph (specification varies according to the country)
- Proof of financials to support oneself during a visit
- Sponsor documents (If applicable)
- Documents related to the purpose of the trip (Eg: Invitation letters, Tour Itinerary)
- Proof of strong ties to home country (Eg: Employment letters, close family and assets)
Visa on Arrival
A visa on arrival, as its name suggests, is obtained upon arrival at the port of entry of the country that issues it. It is usually issued in the form of a stamp in one of the pages of a traveler’s passport. Some countries issue it in the form of a card or printed document.
In order to be eligible to apply for a Visa on Arrival to your destination country, you should:
- Possess a valid passport.
- Be entering the country for tourism or business purposes.
- Be a national of one of the countries that fall under the VoA program.
- Be a frequent visitor to that country.
Visa Renewals and Reapply
For those who already has/had a visa and would like to renew or reapply for the same type of visa category could also receive our services.